Linked In Learning (formerly Lynda.com) provides access to thousands of in-depth video tutorials—basic
to advanced—for learning business, software, technology, and creative skills.
Access Linked In Learning via web browser
- You’ll need your library card number and password. Your library card number is the string of letters and numbers on the back of your card beginning with “BJOH”. Forgot your password?
- Login at Linked In Learning »
Access Linked In Learning via app
- Install the Linked In Learning app: Android | iOS
- Open the app and click “Sign In”
- Click “Sign in with your library card”
- Type “johnstonlibrary” (all lowercase) in the library ID field.
- When redirected to the login screen, use your library card number and password to login. Forgot your password?