The library building is currently closed due to Covid-19. Visit our homepage for more information.
Nova Prime has become mankind's new home. Legendary General Cypher Raige returns from an extended tour of duty to his estranged family, ready to be a father to his son, Kitai. When an asteroid storm damages Cypher and Kitai's craft, they crash-land on a now unfamiliar and dangerous Earth. As his father lies dying in the cockpit, Kitai must trek across the hostile terrain to recover their rescue beacon.
|DVD SCI FIC AFTER||DVDs SCI-FI||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Whitta, Gary, screenwriter.
- Pinkett, Caleeb, film producer.
- Shyamalan, M. Night, film director.
- Smith, Will, 1968-, actor.
- Smith, Jaden, 1998- actor.
- Overbrook Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Blinding Edge Pictures, production company.
- Columbia Pictures, film distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
- Rating: PG-13; for sci-fi action violence and some disturbing images.
Edition Statement :
Physical Description :
1 videodisc (100 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Title from container.
- Special features: featurettes.