The library will be closed Monday, January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
A search for a missing father turns into an otherworldly trip. This series follows Korean war vet Atticus Freeman as he joins his friend Letitia and his Uncle George on a journey across 1950s Jim Crow America in search of his father. What follows is a struggle to survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the terrifying monsters that could be ripped from an H.P. Lovecraft paperback.
|DVD TV LOVECRAFT S1||Adult Displays - Near Adult DVDs||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Green, Misha, creator.
- Smollett-Bell, Jurnee, 1986- actor.
- Majors, Jonathan, 1989- actor.
- Ellis, Aunjanue, actor.
- Vance, Courtney B., actor.
- Mosaku, Wunmi, actor.
- Abbey Lee, 1987- actor.
- Chung, Jamie, 1983- actor.
- Williams, Michael Kenneth, actor.
- Ruff, Matt. creator.
- Monkeypaw Productions, production company.
- Bad Robot (Firm), production company.
- Warner Bros. Television, production company.
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
Target Audience/Rating :
Disc 1. Sundown -- Whitey's on the moon -- Holy ghost -- disc 2. A history of violence -- Strange case -- Meet me in Daegu -- I am -- disc 3. Jig-a-bobo -- Rewind 1921 -- Full circle.
Publication, Distribution, etc. :
Burbank, CA : Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, 
Physical Description :
3 videodiscs (10 hrs.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Based on the novel by Matt Ruff.
- Originally broadcast as single episodes of a television program in 2020.