The library will be closed Monday, January 17th for Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Seven years after monsters take over the world, Joel and the rest of humanity are forced to live underground. Believing he's lost everyone he has ever loved, Joel finds his high school sweetheart, Aimee, living just 85 miles away. Facing unknown dangers that stand in his way, Joel must discover his inner hero as he makes the impossible journey across a monster-infested land to be with the girl of his dreams.
|DVD ACT/ADV LOVE||DVDs Action/Adventure||Out||1/19/22|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Matthews, Michael, (Motion picture producer and director), film director.
- Levy, Shawn, 1968- film producer.
- Cohen, Dan (Producer), film producer.
- Duffield, Brian, screenwriter.
- Robinson, Matthew, 1978- screenwriter.
- Beltrami, Marco, composer.
- Trumpp, Marcus, 1974- composer.
- Berman, Debbie, 1978- film editor.
- Richardson, Nancy (Motion picture editor), film editor.
- Hennah, Dan, production designer.
- Milne, Lachlan, cinematographer.
- O'Brien, Dylan, 1991- actor.
- Henwick, Jessica, 1992- actor.
- Rooker, Michael, 1955- actor.
- Ewing, Dan, 1985- actor.
- Greenblatt, Ariana, 2007- actor.
- Hollman, Ellen, actor.
- Mzembe, Pacharo, actor.
- Tuhaka, Te Kohe, actor.
- Paramount Pictures, Inc., publisher.
- Entertainment One (Firm : Canada), presenter.
- 21 Laps Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Paramount Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
Target Audience/Rating :
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for action/violence, language and some suggestive material.
Publication, Distribution, etc. :
[Los Angeles, California] : Paramount, 
Physical Description :
1 videodisc (108 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Originally released as a motion picture in 2020.
- Music by Marco Beltrami and Marcus Trumpp ; costume designer, Luis Sequeira ; edited by Debbie Berman, Nancy Richardson ; production designer, Dan Hennah ; director of photography, Lachlan Milne.