Streaming video is here! Over 30,000 movies, TV shows, & documentaries for your computer, phone, tablet, or TV. Get started »
The show chronicles the unlikely partnership between Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. This revealing, compelling and often gritty story takes place in recording studios, humble homes and massive mansions, in criminal courts and in the highest corridors of corporate power. Featuring interviews with those who worked closely with Jimmy and Dr. Dre, including Bono, David Geffen, and more. The docu-series showcases how the two men rose to prominence in the '80s and '90s.
|DVD 781.64 DEF||DVDs Nonfiction||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Dr. Dre, 1965- on-screen participant.
- Iovine, Jimmy, on-screen participant.
- Bono, 1960- interviewee.
- Hughes, Allen, screenwriter, director.
- Pray, Doug, screenwriter, film editor.
- Ross, Atticus, 1968- composer.
- Ross, Leopold, composer.
- Sarne, Claudia, composer.
- HBO Original Programming, production company.
- Alcon Television Group (Firm), production company.
- Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
Target Audience/Rating :
Edition Statement :
Physical Description :
2 videodiscs (260 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Edited by Lasse Järvi, Doug Pray ; Music composed by Atticus Ross, Leopold Ross, Claudia Sarne.