Streaming video is here! Over 30,000 movies, TV shows, & documentaries for your computer, phone, tablet, or TV. Get started »
Meet the fabulously dysfunctional Gallagher family. Dad's a drunk, Mom split long ago, eldest daughter Fiona tries to hold the family together. Eldest son Philip (Lip) trades his physics tutoring skills for sexual favors from neighborhood girls. Middle son Ian is gay. Youngest daughter Debbie is stealing money from her UNICEF collection. Ten-year-old Carl is a budding sociopath and an arsonist, and toddler Liam is, well, he might actually be black, but nobody has a clue how.
|DVD TV SHAMELESS S1||DVDs TV Series||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Stearn, Andrew, television producer.
- Abbott, Paul, creator, television producer, screenwriter.
- Wells, John, 1956- television producer, screenwriter, television director.
- Pimental, Nancy M., 1965- screenwriter.
- Caponera, Cindy, screenwriter.
- Borstein, Alex, screenwriter.
- O'Malley, Mike, 1966- screenwriter.
- Frankel, Etan, screenwriter.
- Mylod, Mark, television director.
- Hopkins, Stephen, 1959- television director.
- Holland, Todd, television director.
- Leder, Mimi, 1952- television director.
- Dahl, John, television director.
- Nutter, David, 1960- television director.
- Frank, Scott, 1960- television director.
- Bernstein, Adam, 1960- television director.
- Hamri, Sanaa, television director.
- Muro, J. Michael (James Michael), 1966- director of photography.
- Charters, Rodney, director of photography.
- Ruscio, Nina, production designer.
- Altman, Stephen, production designer.
- Paolo, Lyn, costume designer.
- Macy, William H., 1950- actor.
- Rossum, Emmy, 1986- actor.
- Chatwin, Justin, 1982- actor.
- Cutkosky, Ethan, 1999- actor.
- Hampton, Shanola, actor.
- Howey, Steve, actor.
- Kenney, Emma, 1999- actor.
- Monaghan, Cameron, actor.
- White, Jeremy Allen, actor.
- Wiggins, Laura Slade, 1988- actor.
- Cusack, Joan, 1962- actor.
- John Wells Productions (Firm), production company.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment, publisher.
- Showtime Networks, broadcaster.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
Edition Statement :
Disc 1. Pilot / teleplay by Paull Abbott and John Wells ; directed by Mark Mylod -- Frank the plank / telepay by John Wells and Paul Abbott ; directed by John Wells -- Aunt Ginger / written by Nancy M. Pimental ; directed by Stephen Hopkins -- Casey Casden / teleplay and televisionstory by Cindy Caponera ; directed by Todd Holland.
Physical Description :
3 videodiscs (595 min.) : DVD video, sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Based on the original British series by Paul Abbott; developed for American television by John Wells.