The library building is currently closed due to Covid-19. Visit our homepage for more information.
Soon after Damian joins the Teen Titans as Robin, a rift develops between the Justice League and the Titans over Raven, whom the JL sees as being in league with her father, the demon Trigon, while the Titans see her as his victim. Soon the rift turns into an all-out war, as the Titans take it upon themselves to protect Raven from the League, while thwarting Trigon's plans to create a hell on Earth.
|DVD FAMILY JUSTICE||DVDs Family||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Miller, Bryan Q., screenwriter.
- Burnett, Alan, screenwriter.
- Liu, Sam, film director.
- Bernthal, Jon, voice actor.
- Farmiga, Taissa, 1994- actor.
- O'Mara, Jason, actor.
- Wiedmann, Frederik. composer.
- DC Comics, Inc., production company.
- Warner Bros. Animation, production company, presenter.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for fantasy action, violence and some suggestive images.
Edition Statement :
Physical Description :
1 videodisc (78 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Title from container.
- Videodisc release of the 2016 animated motion picture.