Streaming video is here! Over 30,000 movies, TV shows, & documentaries for your computer, phone, tablet, or TV. Get started »
"This season begins with a power vacuum that protagonists across Westeros and Essos look to fill. At Castle Black, Jon Snow struggles to balance the demands of the Night's Watch with those of the newly-arrived Stannis Baratheon, who styles himself as the rightful king of Westeros. Meanwhile, Cersei scrambles to hold on to power in King's Landing amidst the Tyrells and the rise of a religious group led by the enigmatic High Sparrow, while Jamie embarks on a secret mission. Across the Narrow Sea, Arya seeks an old friend while a fugitive Tyrion finds a new cause. And as danger mounts in Meereen, Daenerys Targaryen finds that her tenuous hold on the city requires some hard sacrifices. This season features some of the most explosive scenes yet, as the promise that "winter is coming" becomes more ominous than ever before." -- Container
|DVD TV GAME S5||DVDs TV Series||Out||12/31/18|
|DVD TV GAME S5||DVDs TV Series||In|
|DVD TV GAME S5||DVDs TV Series||Out||12/26/18|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Benioff, David, screenwriter, television producer, television creator.
- Weiss, D. B., screenwriter, television producer, television creator.
- Newman, Chris, 1955- television producer.
- Spence, Greg (Television producer), television producer.
- Cogman, Bryan, television producer.
- McAtackney, Lisa, television producer.
- Martin, George R. R., television producer, screenwriter.
- Casady, Guymon, television producer.
- Gerardis, Vince, television producer.
- Caulfield, Bernadette, television producer.
- Doelger, Frank, television producer.
- Strauss, Carolyn, television producer.
- Clapton, Michele, costume designer.
- Djawadi, Ramin, composer (expression)
- Weiland, Katie, film editor.
- Green, Crispin (Motion picture editor), film editor.
- Porter, Tim (Motion picture editor), film editor.
- Riley, Deborah, 1973- production designer.
- Dinklage, Peter, actor.
- Coster-Waldau, Nikolaj, 1970- actor.
- Headey, Lena, actor.
- Clarke, Emilia. actor.
- Harington, Kit, 1986- actor.
- Glen, Iain, 1961- actor.
- Allen, Alfie, 1986- actor.
- Bradley, John, 1988- actor.
- Chapman, Dean-Charles, actor.
- Christie, Gwendoline, 1978- actor.
- Cunningham, Liam, actor.
- Dillane, Stephen, 1956- actor.
- Dormer, Natalie, 1982- actor.
- Emmanuel, Nathalie, 1989- actor.
- Flynn, Jerome, 1963- actor.
- Gillen, Aidan, 1968- actor.
- Hill, Conleth, 1964- actor.
- Hivju, Kristofer, 1978- actor.
- Huisman, Michiel, 1981- actor.
- McElhatton, Michael, 1963- actor.
- Rheon, Iwan, 1985- actor.
- Rigg, Diana, actor.
- Turner, Sophie, 1996- actor.
- Houten, Carice van, 1976- actor.
- Varma, Indira, actor.
- Williams, Maisie, 1997- actor.
- Wlaschiha, Tom, actor.
- HBO Entertainment (Firm), production company.
- Television 360 (Firm), production company.
- Startling Television (Firm), production company.
- Bighead Littlehead (Firm), production company.
- Home Box Office (Firm), presenter.
- HBO Home Entertainment (Firm), publisher.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
- TV rating: TV-MA ; violence.
Edition Statement :
Disc 1. The wars to come ; The house of black and white -- Disc 2. High sparrow ; Sons of the harpy -- Disc 3. Kill the boy ; Unbowed, unbent, unbroken -- Disc 4. The gift ; Hardhome -- Disc 5. The dance of dragons ; Mother's mercy.
Physical Description :
5 videodiscs (approximately 559 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Based on "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R.R. Martin.