The Library will close at 5pm today (Tuesday) due to weather
A black comedy story of an actor famous for portraying an iconic superhero as he struggles to mount a Broadway play. In the days leading up to opening night, he battles his ego and attempts to recover his family, his career, and himself.
|DVD COMEDY BIRDMAN||DVDs Comedy||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- González Iñárritu, Alejandro, film director, screenwriter, film producer.
- Giacobone, Nicolás, screenwriter.
- Dinelaris, Alexander, screenwriter.
- Bo, Armando, screenwriter.
- Lesher, John, film producer.
- Milchan, Arnon, film producer.
- Skotchdopole, James, film producer.
- Keaton, Michael, 1951- actor.
- Galifianakis, Zach, actor.
- Norton, Edward, actor.
- Riseborough, Andrea, 1981- actor.
- Ryan, Amy, actor.
- Stone, Emma, 1988- actor.
- Watts, Naomi, 1968- actor.
- Sánchez, Antonio, 1971- composer (expression)
- Crise, Douglas, 1961- film editor.
- Mirrione, Stephen, 1969- film editor.
- Lubezki, Emmanuel, cinematographer.
- Wolsky, Albert, costume designer.
- Fox Searchlight Pictures, production company.
- Regency Enterprises, production company.
- New Regency (Firm), production company.
- Le Grisbi Productions, production company.
- Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, Inc., film distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
- MPAA rating: R; for language throughout, some sexual content and brief violence.
Edition Statement :
Physical Description :
1 videodisc (119 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2014.