The Library will close at 5pm today (Tuesday) due to weather
Dr. Ryan Stone is a brilliant medical engineer on her first shuttle mission with veteran astronaut Matt Kowalsky. On a seemingly routine spacewalk, the shuttle is destroyed, leaving Stone and Kowalsky spiraling out into the blackness. The deafening silence tells them they have lost any link to Earth and any chance for rescue. As fear turns to panic, every gulp of air eats away at what little oxygen is left, and the only way home may be to go further out into the terrifying expanse of space.
|DVD ACT/ADV GRAVITY||DVDs Action/Adventure||In|
Details & Subjects
Additional Authors :
- Cuarón, Alfonso, film director, screenwriter, film producer, film editor.
- Cuarón, Jonás, screenwriter.
- Heyman, David, 1961- film producer.
- Bullock, Sandra, actor.
- Clooney, George, actor.
- Harris, Ed, voice actor.
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- ), production company, presenter.
- Esperanto Films (Firm), production company.
- Heyday Films, production company.
- Warner Home Video (Firm), film distributor.
Target Audience/Rating :
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for intense perilous sequences, some disturbing images and brief strong language.
Edition Statement :
Physical Description :
1 videodisc (91 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2013.