The library has several rooms available for public use: small study rooms, with capacities of 4 to 6, as well as larger meeting rooms, with capacities of 12 to 200.
Please review the guidelines below to ensure your plans are permitted within our meeting room policy.
- Groups may hold meetings once per calendar month at no charge. A fee of $20.00/hour will be charged for subsequent meetings held in the same calendar month.
- No social events or private parties are allowed
- Meetings that charge for attendance are not allowed. No admission, collection, or donations may be taken
- Groups are responsible for set-up and clean-up
- Meeting rooms are not available for the sale of merchandise, for solicitation of later sales, or for order placement
- Informational programs by organizations that could obtain financial gain through contacts with attendees are not allowed
For Political Organizations
- Forums or informational meetings for potential elected officials are allowed
- Fundraising of any kind is expressly prohibited