JPL Adult Summer Reading: Imagine Your Story
Read Books. Win Prizes.
- Search for "Reader Zone" app at your app store.
- Install the app on your Android, Apple, or Amazon device.
- Make an account, enter program code 5f6b5, and select the program(s) you would like to join.
- Track what you read or listen to through the app.
- For each book you complete, you'll earn one entry into the JPL Adult Summer Reading prize drawings. There is no need to turn anything in to JPL.
Participate via Paper Logs
- Pickup a reading log at the library during open hours beginning May 30th or print one at home.
- Log the books you read or listen to.
- Turn in your completed logs at the outdoor summer reading drop-box located by the main entryway of JPL or email your logs to email@example.com. For each completed log, you'll earn one entry into the JPL Adult Summer Reading prize drawings.
- Additional paper logs are available online: Adult Reading Log
Please choose either online or paper reading logs - not both.
Prizes this year are gift certificates to local businesses. Stay tuned for the details.
The last day to submit entries is 7/19/2020
Patrons must be 18 or older to participate in the JPL Adult Summer Reading Program.
Read Boldly Genre Challenge
- Click here for Read Boldly logs.
- Read one title out of at least 5 genre categories.
- Place a check mark in the box next to the title you have read, or write in the title of a book you read that fits the category.
- Once you've read one title from 5 genre categories, turn in your Read Boldly bookmark at the outdoor summer reading drop-box located by the main exterior doors of JPL.
- We'll send you $5.00 worth of JPL Bucks for the Foundation & Friends Book Sale.
- The last day to submit entries is 7/19/2020.